AzRAHist's set dressing department includes a large variety of original and reproduction items
for the 1800s. We specialize in everything that someone would need outdoors during that time. This includes military and civilian items from the American Civil War, Victorian Era, Indian
Wars, Old West, Spanish American War (Span-Am), Edwardian Era, etc. We can supply complete period camps with all the necessary items to make that tent camp look lived in, including:
- Tents and tentage: wall tents, tent flys, a-tents, dog tents, baker tents, marquee tents, lean-tos, tepees.
- Bedding: bedrolls, cots, blankets, canvas and gum rubber ground cloths, ponchos.
- Lamps and lanterns: kerosene lanterns (table, hanging & wall), candle lamps (table, hanging & folding).
- Tables, chairs, lap desks and stands.
- Storage items: footlockers, buckets, storage boxes, barrels, crates.
- Campfire items: fire sets, pokers, popcorn poppers. pots, pans, bowls, hand saws, buck saws, axes, hatchets.
- We can also construct custom items as needed, for example we have constructed items a large as a full sized reproduction of a World War One German Biplane, the Folker D VII.
- and most everything else needed.
We currently offer set dressing items from the 1820s through 1900 including: the Federal Era, Dickens, Jacksonian Era, Manifest Destiny (Mexican War), Victorian Era,
Antebellum Period, American Civil War, Old West (Indian Wars), the Gilded Age, the Gay 90s, Spanish American War (Span-Am).
Also see the Props Department for other items (personal items, etc.)