AzRAHist's saddles and tack items include a large variety of original and reproduction tack for the 1800s, for both civilian and military use.
We specialize in everything that a horseman would need for his horse during the 19th century. We can supply all the necessary items to outfit the horse, including:
- Military saddles: Grimsley, McClellan, Jenifer, Hope, Ranger / California, Spanish, etc.
- Civilian saddles: Santa Fe, 1870's and 1880's Western, Mexican, Hope, Pack, Pony Express.
- Bridles, bits (curb, watering, snaffle), halters, headstalls, lead straps, cruppers, surcingles, breast collars.
- Horse brushes, curry combs, hoof picks, horseshoe pouches.
- Horse blankets and pads, saddle blankets.
- Saddle bags, bedrolls, pommel holsters.
- Carbine boots, carbine thimbles, buckets, nose bags, picket lines, picket pins, ration bags.
- and most everything else needed.
We currently offer reproduction saddles and tack from the 1820s through 1900; which includes, Dickens, Jacksonian Era, the Victorian Era
(Mexican War, Antebellum, American Civil War, Old West (Indian Wars), Gilded Age, Gay 90s, Spanish American War (Span-Am)) and more.
For accouterments (leathergoods), goods and other accessories, see our Prop Department.
For tents, camp furniture and other camp items, see our Set Dressing Department.